Our Senior Adult Ministry is called S.A.L.T (Senior Adults Living Triumphantly).
Our Bible verse is “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.” Matthews 5:13
Our Mission is: To actively involve seniors in the whole body of Christ
Vision: To incorporate the senior adults into fellowship and ministry while building and developing spiritual growth and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To love, pray, grow and care for one another, doing all to the glory of God, and to help people Get to God, Grow in Christ, and Give to Others.
- To encourage senior adults to know Him and experience the power of God in their daily lives.
- To bring together a body of believers in fellowship and spiritual growth through visitation, activities and any means that will help grow, encourage and develop the senior adult community.
- To reach beyond the church congregation and community to spreading the gospel throughout the world as commissioned in Matthews 28:19-20.
- To bring a sense of belonging and value to the senior community.
- Seek to reach out to all born again and non-believers of Jesus Christ with love.
We Enjoy: A loving and nurturing environment in which to learn God’s Word and enjoy meaningful friendships. A Senior’s Sunday morning Bible Study class, Tuesday Morning Bible study, monthly SALT fellowship luncheons, day trips and other various events. Participating in senior adult conferences planned through Life COG and other Christian affiliations.
We invite you to enrich your life by joining S.A.L.T. (Senior Adults Living Triumphantly) at LIFE Church. This ministry is designed for anyone 55 years and older.
We will endeavor to constantly:
Connect: With God and others
Grow: In our faith
Serve: In our church and beyond
If you are interested in this ministry, we invite you to join us as we learn and grow together. For more information contact Corene Russell.